Finally, an aluminum pedal cover set worth buying.
Performance drivers value pedal covers in order to fine tune the spacing between pedals, making for faster and more efficient footwork. Not to mention that they look cool, too!
However, anybody who has installed any of the popular “generic” pedal covers in their car can tell you that it is not an easy task. Most factory pedals present all sorts of challenges when installing covers, from OEM mounting, to the shape and thickness of the pedals. Besides the install issues, few of these generic cover sets have the look that quite matches the sophisticated and serious interiors of the todays cars.
The shortcomings of all the pedal sets out there really frustrated us, so we decided to design a set with a clean sheet of paper. Inspired by some of the high dollar pedal kits available from Europe, we melded all our favorite pedal cover features, situated the bolt hole placement to provide proper and easy installation, and offered them at a price that can’t be beat.
Key features that set our Sport Pedal Covers apart from the rest:
- Pre-installed rubber nubs for grip with wet shoes
- Hard anodized finish for long appearance life
- Stainless steel hardware, included installation wrench
- Radiused corners on clutch and brake pedals for shoe clearance
- Accelerator pedal “bump out” for easier heel and toe driving